Terms and Conditions
Cancellations and Refunds
- A minimum amount of 5 participants is needed to provide a tour. Please verify availability. Tours are subject to cancellation if minimum amounts are not met.
- If a participant wishes to cancel a tour the Company requires that the cancellation is done by calling 787-384-6637 or 787-529-1047.
- Refunds will only be given to those that cancel 48 hours before the commencement of an excursion. If a cancellation is done in less than 48 hours before the beginning of a tour, NO refunds will be issued and a participant will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour.
- The Company will not provide refunds to participants that miss the tour if they did not show up at a designated meeting location at a specified time by the Company.
- If a participant decides to abandon the tour after the commencement and during the tour, no refund will be granted and the participant is responsible for his/her transportation back, to a desired location.
- Participants are responsible of verifying any minimum age requirements, maximum weight requirements, minimum height/weight requirements, etc. to participate. If one or more of these requirements is not fulfilled, no refund will be granted if participation is denied on site by the vendor. These restrictions are designed for the participant’s safety and wellbeing and in many cases, are part of local legal and/or insurance requirements
- The tours designed by the Company are rain or shine. In the event of cancellation by the Company due to severe weather participants will receive full refund.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.